Ginger Snap Crafts: monster monday {boo block}

monster monday {boo block}

Last week I shared this
 
 HaLloWeEn CrAft
 
at Pocket Full of Pink’s
 
PocketFullofPink
 
If you haven’t dropped by yet….go! 
{Karen has a fa-boo-lous line up all month long!}
 
FYI:  Mondays are Monster Mondays this month at Ginger Snap Crafts…boo!
 
 
MoNsTeR MoNdAy CrAfT
 
{Just incase you missed it over at the Monster Craft Bash!}
 
Here’s how I made this cute, little boo block!
 
 
It’s super easy & of course, cute!
 
 
I just took a piece of 2x4 that I had from another project & painted it black.
Then I cut several different boo!'s out in different colored vinyl in some of my favorite fonts. 
{I used my Silhouette, but you could also use stickers, paint pens or whatever you have around.}
 
 
Applied my vinyl lettering & then tied a ribbon around my block.
That's it...cute & easy!
 
 
{Thought it looked super cute paired with my ghost I got at Hobby Lobby!} :)
 
 
P.S.  {Let’s see who made it to the bottom of this post!} 
The first TWO commenters…with email addresses will receive a fun Halloween vinyl bundle from ME…full of some spooky vinyl goodies…so you can make your own boo block & more!
 
Hope you’re having a fa-boo-lous Monday!
 
Don’t forget to enter these amazing giveaways!
Winners will be announced this Saturday, Oct. 15th.  Good Luck!!

The Vintage Pearl | Cherished Bliss | Shabby Apple

Knick of Time | Tinker B Boutique | Literally Inspired

 

 

Visit thecsiproject.com