Ginger Snap Crafts: special guest {sweet peas & bumblebees}

special guest {sweet peas & bumblebees}

So happy that Alisa from Sweet Peas & Bumblebees could stop by today!  Love both of these ladies!  Their blog is full of recipes, crafts, ideas for the kiddos, blogging tips & so much more.  {LOVE this blogging tip!} It has saved me TONS of time! Thank you for helping me celebrate!

  Take it away, Alisa!

_____________________________________________________________________

Hi Ginger Snap Crafts readers!

image

IMG_1923

First, a little bit about me…

I’m Alisa from the blog Sweet Peas & Bumblebees.  My twin sister and I LOVE to blog about all things crafty and thoroughly enjoy spending our time creating new projects and trying new recipes!  We even have a linky party on Wednesdays where you can show off your best recipes and latest craftiness!  We totally love seeing everything you all come up with and would love if you would join us!

Here are some of our favorite & most popular projects….

IMG_0942

Family Name Stacker Blocks

F

Subway Art Flower Pot

kids 015

Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup

bows-041_thumb6

Cereal Box Bow

Thank you so much Ginger for having me on your AMAZING blog today!  I absolutely LOVE your blog!  Congratulations on 1000 followers….that just shows how wonderful your blog is…and that you have some great followers!

Come and check out our latest and greatest at:

Sweet Peas and Bumblebees!

Alisa_Signature_thumb1_thumb1