Ginger Snap Crafts: {today you’ll find me}

{today you’ll find me}

 
At Someday Crafts!
 
 
 
{I hope!}  Sunday is a “tech free” day for us.
No computer, no tv, no wii!!! I know hard, but needed!
So I won’t be able to check it out until tomorrow!
{I really hope I wrote the right day down, too
…either way head over to Someday Crafts
Michelle always has something fun to share!}
 
I should be sharing a tutorial on how to make these 
 
Spooky Smelly Jellies!
 
{Ooh…they smell so good & are so easy to make!}
 
IMG_0044
 
{So, go check out for me, pretty please! Thanks!}
 
 
See ya tomorrow!
 
______________________________________________
 
Don’t forget to enter these amazing giveaways!
Winners will be announced this Saturday, Oct. 15th.  Good Luck!!

The Vintage Pearl | Cherished Bliss | Shabby Apple

Knick of Time | Tinker B Boutique | Literally Inspired