Ginger Snap Crafts: special guest {brown paper packages}

special guest {brown paper packages}

I’m extremely honored to have Kierste from {brown paper packages} over
today to help celebrate.  I stumble across her blog last year when I was looking for a fun craft project to make.  My mom, sisters & I were having a girl’s weekend, & I needed something simple, fun & cute.  {We actually made the 2x4 pumpkins that Kierste shares in this post!}
I’ve been a follower ever since!  Thank you so much, Kierste!
_______________________________________________________
 
Hello friends! I'm Kierste, from {brown paper packages},
and I'm thrilled to be here celebrating all of Ginger's exciting milestones!
I'm a Halloween girl.  Not the scary and gory part, but the fun and yummy part.  :) Today I'm delighted to share with you some of my {most} favorite Halloween and fall projects.  Just click on the title to go to the tutorial!
.....
.....
.....
  .....
Thank you so much Ginger, it was so fun to be here! 
I hope you all stop by {brown paper packages} to say hi...I'd love to have you!