Ginger Snap Crafts: 5 Tips for a Fresh Smelling Bathroom

5 Tips for a Fresh Smelling Bathroom

Thank you Angel Soft® for sponsoring this post. Ditch the spray and switch to Angel Soft® with Fresh Lavender-Scented Tube.

Good morning! Having 5 kiddos can make having a clean smelling bathroom a little bit of a struggle. Kids are stinky! ha! ;) If you struggle with this too, keep reading! Today, I am excited to share my 5 Tips for a Fresh Smelling Bathroom with Angel Soft® with Fresh Lavender-Scented Tube.

1. Nice smelling toilet paper.

I know that sounds a little bit strange. Nice smelling and toilet paper usually don’t go hand and hand. Buuuut it is a must. Let me explain. It’s really not the toilet paper. It’s the tube! Angel Soft® with Fresh Lavender-Scented Tube has the fresh lavender scent applied right inside the toilet paper tube (not on the toilet paper). So, each time you walk into your bathroom, you are met with the smell of lavender. It’s amazing! I can’t recommend this brand of toilet paper enough. You don’t have to worry about having messy candles or sprays, or those wax warmers that spill everywhere. It’s just the toilet paper roll. How easy is that? You can find Angel Soft® with Fresh Lavender-Scented Tube at most retailers, and online.

I love to grab the 9 roll mega pack. Look for the fresh lavender scent label right on the front.

Simply slip it on the toilet paper holder, and you are good to go! It smells so fresh! :)

2. Hang the towels up off the floor.

Another way to keep the bathroom smelling fresh is to keep the towels up off the floor. When you get a pile of damp towels on the floor for any length of time, it can get a little bit stale and stinky. My kiddos always had a hard time keeping the towels on the traditional bar towel racks. They would always slip off, and then they would land back on the floor in a damp clump. So, in our new home, we made these towel hooks, and they are a lifesaver. The hooks are great for keeping the towels up, and the towels dry off quickly. That makes for less laundry and less smell in the bathroom. It’s a win-win!

3. Gentle reminders

This sign cracks me up! ha! Buuuuut you all know that sometimes kiddos need gentle reminders to take care of their business. ha! :) I made this cute please flush sign for our bathroom as soon as we moved in, and I love it! Annnnnd it definitely does help! I’ll share a tutorial soon. It was easy peasy to make! Let’s hope they use the Angel Soft® with Fresh Lavender-Scented Tube, too, before they flush! ;)

4. Make it a habit to bring dirty clothes to the laundry room.

Another must is to get your kiddos in the habit of bringing their clothes to the laundry room instead of leaving them in the bathroom. I used to have the hamper in the bathroom, but after a few days, it can get rather ripe and stinky. So, we changed it up. I keep all the hampers in the laundry room. So after they bathe, my kiddos are pretty good about bringing their wet and dirty clothes straight to the laundry room. I can then wash them quickly before they start to stink up the place. ;)

5. Make it easy to swap out the toilet paper.

When we built our new house, I wanted to make it easy to swap out the toilet paper roll. Having a nice, new roll of Angel Soft® with Fresh Lavender-Scented Tube is a must in the bathroom. I love these slide on toilet paper roll holders. The toilet paper roll just slides on and off. It’s easy to switch out. Even my youngest can swap out the roll easily. Annnnd your bathroom can continue smelling nice and fresh with a new Angel Soft® with Fresh Lavender Scent roll in place. :)

What are your best bathroom tips? What works in your family?
Have you tried Angel Soft® with Fresh Lavender Scent? Let me know! :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

Yum