Ginger Snap Crafts: 10 Bathroom Updates

10 Bathroom Updates

Good morning! The bathroom is hands down one of busiest rooms in the house. Am I right? ;) So, you want your bathroom looking great & being functional all at the same time. These 10 Bathroom Updates are sure to do the trick. It can be as easy as updating the flooring to organizing your bathroom essentials to work best for you. All of these amazing ideas were linked up to the last several {wow me} wednesday parties. This week’s party is still going on. Feel free to swing by & check that out right here. Buuuuuuut first enjoy this bathroom inspired feature post! :)

DIY Bathroom Remodel @ Kippi at Home

Farmhouse Bathroom Makeover @ Penny’s Vintage Home

Master Bathroom Reveal @ Abbotts at Home

Easy Tips to Organize the Bathroom @ Clean & Scentsible

DIY Mirror Frame @ Living Letter Home

Vinyl Plank Flooring @ Snazzy Little Things

Design Your Own Wallpaper @ The Style Safari

Built In Bathroom Shelving @ Rain on a Tin Roof

Bathroom Updates & Organization Tips

DIY Under the Sink Shelf

Let me know what bathroom projects you’re working on! :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.