Ginger Snap Crafts: Easy Pen Holder Teacher Gift {tutorial}

Easy Pen Holder Teacher Gift {tutorial}

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PilotPen4School #PowerToThePen #CollectiveBias

Good morning! Oh my goodness! My kiddos go back to school in a little over two weeks. Isn’t that crazy? Summer flew by! Buuuut I am excited to get back in the schedule & routine that school brings. Annnd it will be football season soon. Yay! ;) At the beginning of the school year, it’s always fun to bring a back to school gift to your new teacher. So today I am excited to share this Easy Pen Holder Teacher Gift idea with you with Pilot Pen at Walmart. They are the perfect addition for the upcoming school year for you & your favorite teacher. Let’s get started. :)

Pilot is known for their well designed pens. Annnnd I love how these smooth-writing pens write. I swear my handwriting is always better when I have a Pilot Pen. Anyone else feel the same? These pens have been around for the last 100 years. That’s a long time! Annnnd Pilot has been the leader when it comes to design & innovation of their pens. Just think of all the people around the world that have used a Pilot Pen to write, communicate, share & learn over the years. It’s ah-mazing!

Let me share my top three Pilot Pen varieties that I love, & that I love to share with my favorite teachers! :)

Precise V5 RT: These pens are the #1 selling rolling ball brand right now in America. They are a premium precision writing tool that is perfect for back to school & for that favorite teacher in your life. If you have used these before, you’ll remember that they have a smooth writing rolling ball. Precise combines Pilot’s exceptionally smooth-writing ink, premium metal clip & the iconic Pilot Pen look for all of your back to school writing needs. Plus, they are so fun to write with, & I love all the fun colors in this traditional looking pen. :)

G2: G2 is the the best pen for everyday, in my opinion. Some might say that these pens are for the overachievers & the go-getters! The G2 pens come in four point sizes & several different barrel styles. They have an extra comfortable grip which is perfect for school. Annnnd they have smooth gliding ink, as well. You can find the G2 in 27 beautiful colors. It’s really no surprise to me that G2 is the #1 selling pen brand in America. I like picking up the G2 in the black ink. The colors are always beautiful, but sometimes good old traditional black ink is just what you need in the classroom. :)

FriXion: I’m one that stresses over all the mistakes I make when writing. Are you like that too? I’ve thrown out my fair share of notes when I make a mistake & just start over. ha! Now I don’t have to! The FriXion is erasable! Eek! That’s a gamechanger. They are a pen loving writer’s (who doesn’t like mess ups!) dream come true. You don’t have to worry about mistakes. These smooth writing gel ink pens allow you to erase at any time. Yay! So, you can write, erase and rewrite until it’s perfect. :)

Alright, let’s get to that tutorial. I know you are going to want to gift these amazing Pilot Pen varieties to your favorite teacher. :)

For this project you will need:
pens
glass vase
vinyl lettering (or stickers)

First, clean your vase really well. You don’t want any dust or smudges on it that would prevent the vinyl from sticking. I usually use some glass cleaner & a paper towel.

Next, you will remove the backing paper from your vinyl lettering. TIP: I cut my own vinyl lettering. You can also order vinyl decals online very inexpensively or use alphabet stickers.

Next smooth your vinyl down with a straightedge (you can use a credit card or your hand, if you need to.).

Slowly, pull off the transfer tape leaving the vinyl behind.

Next, I added my second layer of vinyl. Repeat the above steps.

All done! See I told you it was easy! I love that you can personalize these anyway you’d like. :)

You could also put your favorite teacher’s name on it, if you wanted. :)

The last thing I did was fill the pen holder with these amazing pens. I love all the colors!

These will make the perfect addition to any classroom. :)

I found all these Pilot Pen varieties at Walmart right now on rollback! :) Yay! I love finding good deals during back to school shopping. These Pilot Pen varieties can be found for the following prices at Walmart right now.

  • G2 10pk + Bonus on Rollback for $9.88
  • Precise V5 RT 8pk on Rollback for $9.88
  • FriXion Clicker 10pk on Rollback for $9.88

What Pilot Pen is your favorite? Let me know! I’m partial to the erasable Pilot Pen FriXion pens. :)

Do you give back to school teacher gifts? What are some of your favorite gift ideas? Let me know!
Annnnnnd the next time you are in Walmart, check out the Pilot Pen aisle. They are ah-mazing!

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.