Ginger Snap Crafts: Add Instant Curb Appeal for Under $100

Add Instant Curb Appeal for Under $100

This post is brought to you by Life Storage..

Good morning! I told you earlier this month that we are building a house. Annnnnnd then I left you hanging! ha! ;) Sorry about that! Buuuuuut it’s been a busy month. Tomorrow I’ll be sharing our house plans! Eek! Last week we put our current home up for sale. Within 3 days, we had 3 offers. We have a contract on it already, and if everything goes well, we close May 30th. So it’s crunch time around here! Last week on the Life Storage blog I shared how we Added Instant Curb Appeal for Under $100. You can see how I did that here.

Add Instant Curb Appeal to Your Home for Under $100 at Life Storage Blog

While you are over at Life Storage be sure to check out some of my favorite projects. :)

farmhouse bench from GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb

Farmhouse Bench

DIY WIndow Box at Gingersnapcrafts.com_thumb

DIY Window Boxes

picnic table at GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb

DIY Picnic Table

DIY Console Table by GingerSnapCrafts.com #LifeStorageDIY #DIY

DIY Console Table

Are you planning a big move soon? How do you add curb appeal?
Let me know in the comments below!

Be sure to check out my curb appeal tips over at the Life Storage blog, right here!

Add Instant Curb Appeal to Your Home for Under $100 at Life Storage Blog

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb_thumb_thum

Yum