Ginger Snap Crafts: Cinnamon Roll Waffles {recipe}

Cinnamon Roll Waffles {recipe}

Good morning! How was your weekend? Did you have a good Easter? Ours was a little bit chilly! Buuuut it is April now, so hopefully some warmer weather will be here soon! :) I’m just popping in really quick to share a new recipe with you. These Cinnamon Roll Waffles are so easy & delicious! Let me show you how to make them. :)

Cinnamon Roll Waffles at Gingersnapcrafts.com #breakfast #recipe

IMG_2128

A few weeks ago, I shared my strawberry shortcake cinnamon roll recipe with Pillsbury Grands!

pillsbury grands cinnamon rolls

Annnnnd I also figured out that these cinnamon make the perfect waffles!

Here’s what you need:
2 cans Pillsbury Grands cinnamon rolls
cooking spray
waffle iron
cream cheese icing (comes with the rolls)

cinnamon roll waffles

Heat up your waffle iron, & then cook these cinnamon rolls like normal waffles. Serve warm with the cream cheese icing drizzled on top. I put the cream cheese icing in the microwave for a few seconds before pouring over my waffles. Yum!

waffle

Enjoy some more of my favorite breakfast recipes!

Caramel-Pecan-Monkey-Bread-Recipe-at

Caramel Pecan Monkey Bread

Vanilla-Blueberry-Breakfast-Pops-at-[2]

Vanilla Blueberry Breakfast Pops

strawberry shortcake cinnamon rolls at GingerSnapCrafts.com #recipe #spring

Strawberry Shortcake Cinnamon Rolls

Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread at GingerSnapCrafts.com #cinnamonroll #recipe

Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread

Granola Parfait at GingerSnapCrafts.com #recipe #granola_thumb

Granola Parfait

Enjoy some more breakfast recipes from some of my favorite bloggers!

14 Breakfast Bread Recipes at GingerSnapCrafts.com #breakfast #recipes_thumb[2]

14 Breakfast Breads

Over ten yummy breakfast ideas at #gingersnapcrafts #linkparty #feature #recipe _thumb[1]

Over 10 Breakfast Ideas

What’s your favorite breakfast? Let me know in the comments below! I’d love to hear. :)

Cinnamon Roll Waffles at Gingersnapcrafts.com #breakfast #recipe

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb_thumb_thum

Yum