Ginger Snap Crafts: Big News!!!!! We’re Moving!!!!!

Big News!!!!! We’re Moving!!!!!

This post is brought to you by Life Storage.

Free Moving Binders & Moving Checklist Printables at Life Storage blog

Good morning! Well, I’m sharing some BIG news for the first time today! Over the past few months (almost a year now!!!) our family has been working on the biggest DIY project ever. We are building a house! Eek! It’s be fun, stressful & we are turning the corner with an “end” in sight. I put end in quotes because really will be ever be totally done & out of things to do????? haha! ;) Starting next week I’ll start a series called “Building Big Blue”. (Yep! Our house is going to be blue!) I’ll start with the floor plans & go from there. I’ll share our experience as acting as our own general contractor, what parts we did ourselves, things we hired out & more. If you have any topics you’d like me to cover or questions, please let me know. I’d love to share. Today I’m kicking off part of my moving series by sharing some cute & super helpful Moving Binder Printables & Tips over on the Life Storage blog right here. If you are planning a move, you’ll definitely want to check that out. If you already in your home, be sure to stick around the Life Storage blog. You can find some great new home projects to tackle as well. I’ve linked some of my favorites below. Enjoy! :)

new home projects at Life Storage Blog #LifeStorageDIY #newhome

farmhouse table // window boxes // picnic table // planter box // step stool // DIY shiplap wall

Don’t forget to print out your moving binder printables while you are over there! You can do that here!

Free Moving Binders & Moving Checklist Printables at Life Storage blog

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb_thumb_thum

Yum