Ginger Snap Crafts: 8 Pretty Projects

8 Pretty Projects

Hello! It’s my favorite day of the week I get to feature just some of your fabulousness! ;) I was blown away at the last several {wow me} wednesday parties. You guys have been busy! You have inspired me to tackle a few new projects in my house, too! ;) Today I’m excited to share 8 Pretty Project to inspire you as well! Remember if you are a blogger, I’d love to see your latest projects & ideas at this week’s party that is going on right here. If you’re not a blogger feel free to browse the links to find some amazing inspiration! :) Buuuut first check out this pretty feature post. Enjoy! :)

8 Pretty Projects at GingerSnapCrafts.com #diy #crafts #spring

Lavender Spring Wreath, faux flowers, front door wreath

Lavender Spring Wreath @ She’s Crafty

rainbow checked mason jars

Pastel Buffalo Check Mason Jars @ Fresh Vintage by Lisa

how-to-make-a-reverse-canvas-012-1

Reverse Canvas Art @ Country Chic Cottage via Darice

diy coasters

Matte Metallic Coasters @ Lydia Out Loud via DecoArt

ColornCream-FlowerGarlandTutorial-1

Crochet Flowers @ Heart Handmade

simple-DIY-spring-planter-spring-pots-for-styling-your-small-front-porch-for-spring-15-768x989

DIY Spring Planters @ The Happy Housie

table runner

Buffalo Check Table Runner @ Building Our Hive

window box herb garden

Easy Window Box @ I Should Be Mopping the Floor

Enjoy these other pretty projects! :) Click the pictures to find the tutorials.

10 Pretty Projects at GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb[1]

10 Pretty Ideas & Projects at GingerSnapCrafts.com #linkparty #features_thumb[2]

13 Pretty Projects at GingerSnapCrafts.com #diy #homeprojects #linkparty #features_thumb[5]

Thanks so much to everyone who linked up!

8 Pretty Projects at GingerSnapCrafts.com #diy #crafts #spring

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb_thumb_thum

Yum