Ginger Snap Crafts: 12+ Clever Ideas

12+ Clever Ideas

Hello! Hello! It’s my favorite day of the week! I get to feature YOU! I’m always impressed when I go through each party post! I *may* be a little bit biased, but I think {wow me} wednesday has the best links around! Today I am excited to feature 12+ Clever Ideas that were linked up to last week’s {wow me} wednesday. Remember this week’s party is still going on right {HERE}. Be sure to swing by & check it out. If you are blogger be sure to link up your ideas! I’d love to feature you, too! Buuuut first check out this fun feature post. Enjoy! :)

Over 12 Clever Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #ideas #linkparty #features

nursing-station

Nursing Station @ Life Anchored

Under-Bed-Storage-Header-683x1024

Under the Bed Storage @ Décor by the Seashore

never-buy-used-pin

Items to Never Buy Used @ Our Secondhand House

hospital-bag

What's in My Hospital Bag @ Lou Lou Girls

shoe-deodorizers-737x1024

DIY Shoe Deodorizers @ Little Miss Dexterous

How-to-Clean-a-Dishwasher

How to Clean a Dishwasher @ Clean & Scentsible

Pretty-linen-cupboard-Facebook-image-1

How to Organize Your Linen Cupboard @ A House Full of Sunshine

how-to-live-in-a-remodel

How to Live in a Remodel @ Run to Radiance

borax-pinterest-683x1024

30 Uses for Borax @ Fluster Buster

organize-your-craft-supplies

Creative Ideas to Help Organize Craft Supplies @ Krafty Owl

smartphone_adhd

Smartphones & ADHD @ Putter Home

glue header

Super Easy Tip for Threading Buttons @ The Philosopher’s Wife

Oven-Cleaners-Pinterest-683x1024

Natural Oven Cleaners @ Fluster Buster

10 Clever Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #linkparty #features_thumb[2]

10 Clever Ideas

over 15 clever organizing & storage ideas #gingersnapcrafts #features _thumb[3]

Over 15 Clever Organizing & Storage Ideas

Over-10-Clever-Ideas-for-Your-Walls-[1]

Over 10 Clever Ideas for Your Walls

Thanks so much to everyone who shared their clever ideas! You are awesome! :)

Over 12 Clever Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #ideas #linkparty #features

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.