Ginger Snap Crafts: Granola Parfait {recipe}

Granola Parfait {recipe}

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GranolaMyWay #CollectiveBias

Good morning! I’m sure I’ve said this before on the blog, but I’ll say it again! I am a huge breakfast fan! ha! I always wake up hungry. How about you? So I have to start my day with a breakfast recipe that is quick, easy & that can give me the energy I need to tackle my busy day. So today I’d love to share this easy Granola Parfait recipe made with Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Blueberry Pecan Granola with you. (You can also find Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains in Cinnamon Apple Walnut, too!) It is a delicious way to start to your day. So let’s get started. :)

Granola Parfait at GingerSnapCrafts.com #recipe #granola

Quaker Granola

Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Granola is a great start to your morning (Honestly, it’s good anytime of day!), & it will give you the boost you're looking for as part of a nutritious breakfast. Each serving contains a special blend of seven super grains & seeds and fruits & nuts that provides fiber, whole grains & lots of yummy taste. So let’s get to that recipe!

granola parfait ingredients

Ingredients:
1/2 cup Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Blueberry Pecan Granola
fresh strawberries, diced
sliced banana
fresh blueberries
1 cup low calorie vanilla yogurt

granola

First, put 1/2 cup of the vanilla yogurt in a bowl.

granola recipe

Then add some diced strawberries, blueberries & sliced bananas.

granola fruit parfait

Sprinkle with the Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Blueberry Pecan Granola.

granola recipes #granola

Add the rest of the vanilla yogurt.

breakfast recipes

Top with more fresh fruit & Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Blueberry Pecan Granola.

Quaker Granola

Then enjoy! Yum!

You can find Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Granola at Walmart. In addition to breakfast recipes, Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Granola is also great for snacking, baking & adding that perfect amount of crunch to your favorite recipe or dessert. Be sure to look for it in the cereal aisle!  

granola at Walmartreal medleys super grains granolagranola from Quakers

You can keep in touch with Quaker® on facebook, twitter & pinterest.

Quaker Granola

Be sure to go {HERE} to get more yummy recipes made with Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Granola. Which recipe do you want to try first? Let me know in the comments below. I’d love to hear (& try it, too!). :)

granola parfait recipe

Granola Parfait at GingerSnapCrafts.com #recipe #granola

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.