Ginger Snap Crafts: Chalkboard Pennant + 9 Chalkboard Inspired Projects {tutorial}

Chalkboard Pennant + 9 Chalkboard Inspired Projects {tutorial}

Good morning! Whew! What a busy week we’ve had over here! It’s tough getting back into the swing of things after spring break. Buuuut we made it! Yay! I’m so glad it’s Friday. Annnnd this weekend we have General Conference, our first soccer games & my son’s mission call should be here any day! Eek! I wanted to pop in really quick to share this simple Chalkboard Pennant plus some of my favorite Chalkboard Inspired Projects that I’ve shared over the past years. Enjoy!

Chalkboard Pennant Banner at GingerSnapCrafts.com #pennant #papercrafts

pennant banner supplies

For this project you will need: chalkboard inspired paper, tag nesting dies, Evolution or die cutter, embellished clothespins & cute trim from Offray.

All you’ll need to do is cut your dies out. I did a super detailed die cutting tutorial right over {HERE} using my old Epic Six. All die cutters work just about the same. Be sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions.

die cutter

Then all I had to do was clip them to my trim. All done! So easy!

pennant banner tutorial

Enjoy these other chalkboard inspired projects. :)

chalkboard inspired spring block by GingerSnapCrafts.com

Chalkboard Inspired Spring Block

herb-garden-pots_thumb1

DIY Garden Pots

family home evening board LDS_thumb[3]

Chalkboard FHE Board

countdown plaques

Chalkboard Countdown Plaques

chalkboard-menu-board-from-GingerSna[1]

Chalkboard Menu Board

Chalkboard Milk & Cookies Sign

Milk & Cookies Sign

mason jar drink cups with lids

Mason Jar Drink Cups

teacher gift printable at GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb[2]

Teacher Gift Printable with Chalkboard Clipboard

Organizing with Vinyl Labels at GingerSnapCrafts.com #organizing_thumb

Chalkboard Inspired Labels

busy-board-from-Ginger-Snap-Crafts_t

Busy Board Clipboards

I hope you all have a great weekend. I’ll see you back here on Monday.

9 Chalkboard Projects at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.