Ginger Snap Crafts: S’more Popcorn {recipe}

S’more Popcorn {recipe}

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Walmart Family Mobile. All opinions are mine alone. #DataAndAMovie #CollectiveBias

This easy s’more popcorn recipe is perfect for a movie night at home. It’s deliciously crunchy & will satisfy your sweet tooth for sure. Yum!

s'more popcorn recipe at GingerSnapCrafts.com #recipe #popcorn

s'more popcorn

Where do you go first when you want to try a new recipe? Your phone, right? Phones are our go to source for recipes, directions & connecting with family & friends. I resisted getting a smart phone for the longest time. Buuuut as I got busier with the blog, running the kiddos from place to place all the time & being out & about during the day running errands & trying to do blog work, too having a smart phone became a necessity. Annnnd really how did we ever live without GPS? ha! Buuuut boy do I fly through the data! Yikes! That’s why I was super excited to hear about Walmart Family Mobile PLUS plan featuring Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for a great price. Annnnd did I mention you get a free movie from Vudu each month, too!?!? I don’t know about you but the word movie reminds me of popcorn. So of course, I headed to Pinterest on my new phone to look at yummy popcorn recipes! Annnnnnd all the s’more popcorn recipe ideas were just calling my name! ha! :)

samsung cell phone

So I decided to come up with my own s’more popcorn recipe! Yum! So let’s get started! (I’ll tell you more about my phone & new data & a movie plan in just a bit!)

For this recipe you will need:
2 bags of popped microwave popcorn (remove the unpopped kernels)
1/2 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
1 cup of mini marshmallows
1 cup of chocolate chips
1 tsp oil

ingredients

Spread your popcorn out on wax paper. Sprinkle the mini marshmallows on top.

s'more dessert

Melt your chocolate chips in the microwave. Stir every 30 seconds until melted.

chocolate recipe

To thin the chocolate stir in a teaspoon of oil.
Then drizzle the melted chocolate over the popcorn.

snack recipes

Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs over the top. Then enjoy!

popcorn recipes

Now let me tell you more about my new phone! Eek! Like I said I recently switched over to Walmart Family Mobile PLUS. Annnnd boy was that good timing! ha! For the first time ever the Walmart Family Mobile Starter Kit is on rollback for $19.88 (from $25). That is so much cheaper than before. This offer lasts until July 7th. You’ll need a Starter Kit for each phone you purchase. Now you will be able to save even more money when you set up your service for you & your family. Yay!

walmart family mobile

Annnnd the deals get even better! Yay! With the Walmart Family Mobile PLUS plan you get Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data (which includes up to 10GB of 4G LTE) plus you’ll receive a free movie on VUDU every month (new rental, $7 value) per line for the amazing price of $49.88 a month. That is a whole lot of data for the price & the free movie is just icing on the cake (or chocolate on the popcorn)! :)

great family phone

Oh wait! Did I tell you some of their amazing phones are on rollback, too? Yes, they are! I picked up this super cute Samsung Galaxy Core Prime for $79.92 (Rollback from $99.92). I love the big screen & sharp resolution. The camera (front & back) works great! That’s important when you are a mom & blogger! ha! ;) It was also super easy to get set up. I did it all online & my new phone was up & running in just a couple of minutes. I love that there are no contracts, & you can easily adjust the plans & phones to fit your family & lifestyle.

Disclaimer: All prices for phones and plans included in this post are accurate as of the date of posting; however, these prices are subject to change. Please refer to http://cbi.as/3edbl or your local Walmart for current pricing.

So remember you can find all the phones, plan details & Starter Kits at Walmart.

walmart family mobile

Now let me get back to that yummy popcorn!

popcorn recipe

Annnnnd a cute movie on my tablet from Vudu! :)

roku and walmart family mobile

What could your family do with more #DataAndAMovie?
Let me know in the comments below. 
For more ideas of how to plus up your data go {HERE}. Enjoy!

s'more popcorn recipe at GingerSnapCrafts.com #recipe #popcorn

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.