Ginger Snap Crafts: White Chocolate Popcorn {recipe}

White Chocolate Popcorn {recipe}

Yesterday I showed you how I made this glass etched bowl, and today I’d love to share the yumminess that I filled it with. ha! ;) This popcorn is so yummy & sweet! You might of noticed that I used Candy Corn M&M’s (again!). I used them in my Candy Corn Monster Cookies, too. I seriously can’t stop buying them! I’ve used them in so many things lately! ha! They were perfect in this white chocolate popcorn. This would be the perfect treat for Halloween. So keep reading to see how to make it! :)

White Chocolate Popcorn #recipe #gingersnapcrafts

white chocolate popcorn recipe

For this recipe you’ll need:

  • two bags of microwave popcorn ~ 3 1/3 oz. (Don’t use the buttery kind ~ I used natural.)
  • 1/2 bag of white chocolate chips (about 6 oz.)
  • 1 bag of Candy Corn M&M’s

white chocolate popcorn ingredients

First you’ll pop your popcorn in the microwave & pour it into a large bowl. Melt your white chocolate chips in the microwave. I just put it in 20 seconds at a time, stirred & put it back in for another 20 seconds until it was nice & melted. While your popcorn is still warm drizzle the melted white chocolate over the top & stir until the popcorn is coated with a layer of white chocolate. Then sit in the refrigerator for a few minutes for the chocolate to harden back up a little.

popcorn for halloween

Then take your bowl out of the fridge & stir in your M&M’s.

candy popcorn

Serve immediately or put in a Ziploc bag so it stays fresh! Yummmy! :)

glass etching with Silhouette #spon #gingersnapcrafts

Do you have a favorite popcorn recipe? I’d love to hear! :)

White Chocolate Popcorn #recipe #gingersnapcrafts

Don’t forget about the Silhouette promotions going on right now.
To shop visit the special promotion page & use the code GINGERSNAP.

Glass Etching Promotion #Silhouette #spon

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.