Ginger Snap Crafts: Cute & Easy Neighbor Gift with Free Printable {tutorial}

Cute & Easy Neighbor Gift with Free Printable {tutorial}

This post is brought to you by Decoart.

Good morning! Hope you all had an awesome weekend! Ours was busy! We had high school homecoming, a pumpkin patch field trip, a fun parade & lots of working on our room addition! Wahoo! We have a completed roof now! ;) So exciting!

Today I wanted to share these cute & easy Halloween neighbor gifts with a free printable that I made using DecoArt’s Americana Multi-Surface Satin Paint. (These paints are awesome because you can use them on just about any surface!) These neighbor gifts are so quick to put together, and your family will have so much fun boo-ing the neighbors. ha! :) So keep reading to see how simple these were to make.

cute & easy Halloween neighbor gift #halloween #deocart #spon

Halloween neighbor gift

For this project you’ll need:

mason jars
yellow, white or orange card stock
Americana Multi-Surface Satin Paint ~ canary, orange sherbet & white birch
foam brushes
rubbing alohol
ribbon
free printable (see below)
candy :) (Yes, I used the candy corn M&M’s AGAIN! ha! Make sure you check out my yummy candy corn monster cookies recipe & white chocolate popcorn recipe. Yum!)

decoart paint #spon

First you will clean your jars with some rubbing alcohol to get the surface ready to paint. Then I started by painted the bottom of my jars orange.

decoart multi surface paint #spon

After the orange dried I added a ring of yellow, and then finally white.

#halloween #decoart #paint #spon

Then I printed out my “you’ve been boo’d” tags on yellow card stock & cut them out.

you've been boo'd printable

I also made some circles out of orange, yellow & white cardstock to put inside the rim of my jars using an X-ACTO knife to trace around the lid.

#halloween #decoart #spon

Then I filled my jars with some yummy Halloween candy! Yum! :)

boo'd jar #spon #halloween

Then added the tags with some fun ribbon.

boo'd tag printable #spon

So cute! If I say so myself! ha! ;) My kiddos have so much fun leaving these on our neighbors doorsteps, ringing the doorbell & running away! ;)

you've been boo'd painted mason jar with printable tag #decoart #halloween #printable #spon

You can download this free printable by right clicking & saving. Open it up in your word processer & size to fit your jars! Enjoy! :)

you've been boo'd

Does your family have any fun Halloween traditions?

halloween #spon

Have you ever been boo’d? I’d love to hear! :)

cute & easy Halloween neighbor gift #halloween #deocart #spon

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.