Ginger Snap Crafts: DIY Halloween Trick or Treat Bag {tutorial}

DIY Halloween Trick or Treat Bag {tutorial}

This post is brought to you by Cutting Edge Stencils.

Halloween is next week! Are you ready? We are still working on it! ha! ;) We do have our trick or treat bags ready though! Yay! Today I am excited to show you how I made this super cute & easy DIY Halloween Trick or Treat Bag in under 15 minutes with a Cutting Edge Stencils chevron craft stencil. It was so easy! This is definitely an activity you can get the kiddos involved with, too. They will LOVE making their own Halloween Bag! So keep reading to see how easy this bag was to make. :)

diy Halloween bag with Cutting Edge Stencils #spon #tutorial #chevron #stencil

halloween trick or treat bag #chevron #halloween #spon

Supplies you’ll need for this project:

black canvas bag
Cutting Edge Stencils Chevron Craft Stencil (medium)
roller brush
acrylic craft paint
ribbon
Silhouette Chipboard
Halloween scrapbook paper
vinyl lettering
cardboard

halloween bag #spon

Before I got started I ironed my bag to get out any big wrinkles. Then you’ll just put your stencil right on top of the bag.

halloween trick or treat bag

Then I used a roller brush to put on the paint! I put on about 2 coats of paint. Then I let it dry.

Trick or Treat bag tag #Halloween

Then I made this cute tag with my Silhouette, chipboard, scrapbook paper & some vinyl. Then I tied it on with some cute ribbon. That’s it! :)

chevron trick or treat bag #spon
Isn’t that the cutest bag ever? The little monkey is pretty cute, too! ha! ;)

#cuttingedgestencils #diy #spon
You can keep up with Cutting Edge Stencils on their site, facebook & twitter.

diy Halloween bag with Cutting Edge Stencils #spon #tutorial #chevron #stencil

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.