Ginger Snap Crafts: Easy {& Cheap!} Dinner Date Night Idea #Dinner4Two

Easy {& Cheap!} Dinner Date Night Idea #Dinner4Two

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client. #Dinner4Two #shop #cbias

OK…I have a question for you! ;) When was the last time you went on a date? Hmmmm….still thinking!?!? ;) Don’t worry I am in the same boat most of the time! I know many of you are as busy as me! It’s hard to find time to squeeze a little alone time with the hubby especially when you are trying to juggle all of the kid’s schedules, other commitments & make ends meet on a tight budget. It can be really, really tough! Buuuut having some alone time with your hubby (without breaking the bank) is soooo important! Recently my husband & I had an awesome & delicious skillet dinner ALONE, & the whole date cost under $10! Yay! Keep reading to see how. :)

easy date idea #gingersnapcrafts #Dinner4Two #shop #cbias

If you follow me on instagram you know that we are building an addition on to the back of our house. I haven’t blogged about yet because it is taking soooo long! ha! Maybe when we are done I’ll do a big reveal post! Don’t hold your breath though. It might be a little while! ;) So keep an eye out on instagram for updates. ;)

Lately we have been making a lot of progress! Yay! My hubby has been working so hard! We have the walls up, windows installed & roof with the tar paper on. Shingles are going on this week! Exciting! My hubby has been getting up early going into the office, coming home for a long lunch, working on the room & then going back to work. Then we he gets home he works a couple of more hours. He is a hard working man. ;)

room addition #spon

Since he has been working so hard. I wanted to surprise him with a little lunch date! I went to Walmart, & I found these very affordable & yummy looking Satisfying Skillet meals from Stouffers. For our date I decided to cook the Grilled Asiago Chicken & Penne Pasta. (Doesn’t that sound yummy?) I also picked up a Savory Meatballs & Penne Pasta & a Braised Beef & Roasted Red Skin Potatoes Satisfying Skillet meals, too. I’ll save those for future date nights! ;)

dinner skillets food #shop

This was seriously the easiest meal to put together. Everything conveniently comes right in the bag.

dinner dinners skillet #Dinner4Two #shop #cbias

I just threw everything in the skillet let it cook while I made a salad & warmed up some rolls. Easy peasy!

skillet dinner from Stouffers #shop

Yum! This meal is easy, convenient, affordable & healthy, You can’t beat that! :)

#Dinner4Two #shop

I even served lunch in our unfinished room! How romantic! ha! ;)

#Dinner4Two #cbias #shop

You can keep in touch with Stouffers on facebook.

easy date idea #gingersnapcrafts #Dinner4Two #shop #cbias

Do you have any good & cheap date night ideas? I’d love to hear! :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.