Ginger Snap Crafts: Glow in the Dark Pumpkin #StickorTreat

Glow in the Dark Pumpkin #StickorTreat

This post brought to you by Duck Brand provided by ShurTech Brands, LLC. All opinions are 100% mine.

Hello! I am so excited about this fun glow in the dark pumpkin that I made using Duck Tape®! This is by far the easier (& coolest!) project I've ever done! ha! My kiddos actually fight over who gets to have the glow in the dark pumpkin in their room each night! Duck Tape® also has the cutest Halloween inspired tape out right now. Have you seen it? To celebrate Duck Tape®  is having a fun #StickorTreat Jack-O-Lantern Decorating Contest with lots of fun prizes! Yay! Keep reading to find all the fun details on how to enter, & I'll show you how easy it was to make this glow in the dark pumpkin!

Glow in the Dark Pumpkin with Duck Tape

The Halloween Duck Tape® is so, so cute! I've already used in on my Halloween door hanger that I shared earlier this week. You can find it all over the place. I found it at Target in this cute display!

Halloween Duck Tape

I picked up a couple of rolls of the Halloween tape & then some other supplies for our pumpkin.

Halloween Duck Tape #StickorTreat #spon

While I was shopping I spotted these fun glow in the dark Duck Tape® stickers. I knew they would be perfect for our pumpkin decorating project, too. :)

glow in the dark duck tape

I also picked up a black foam pumpkin. Then when we got home we got started on our pumpkin project. :)

glow in the dark pumpkin


This project was so easy! We just stuck the glow in the dark stickers all over the pumpkin! Easy peasy! ;) This is definitely a project the kiddos can help out with!

easy glow in the dark pumpkin for Halloween


I'll have to apologize for not having a "glowing" night time picture, but my night time photography skills are not good at all! ha! I tried to get a night time picture but no luck! :( So you'll just have to trust me that it's pretty cool when it lights up at night. My kiddos LOVE it.

#StickorTreat

It would be cool to make a bunch of these & line your sidewalk on Halloween!

#stickortreat with duck tape

Like I said earlier Duck Tape® is having a fun Stick or Treat Contest so you can show off YOUR pumpkin creations! Sounds fun, huh? ;) All you have to do to enter is submit a picture of a Halloween pumpkin (real or fake) decorated with Duck Tape®! The contest is already running right now & will wrap up on October 31st! The winners will be announced on November 11th.

image

Enter the Stick or Treat Contest here!

Here’s what you could win!!!!

First Place: $1000 & a Cricut Mini® Personal Electronic Cutter
Second Place: $500
Third Place: $300

Awesome prizes, right? Well, what are you waiting for? Go get a pumpkin, some Duck Tape® & enter your fa-boo-lous Halloween pumpkin! After you've entered leave a link in the comments to your pumpkin. I'd love to see them! ;)

You can follow @TheDuckBrand on Twitter for more fun & crafty inspiration! 

 

Visit Sponsor's Site

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.