Ginger Snap Crafts: DIY Burlap Ribbon Fall Wreath from Lovely Little Life {contributor}

DIY Burlap Ribbon Fall Wreath from Lovely Little Life {contributor}

Today I am so excited to have Hannah from Lovely Little Life on the blog today. She is sharing this super cute DIY Burlap Ribbon Fall Wreath. Keep reading to see her easy tutorial! I know you’ll want to make one, too! :) Take it way, Hannah!

Picture1

Is it just me or is Fall taking FOREVER to get here this year?! I have actually had this wreath ready to go since the first of August, but the hubby refused to let me hang it until this week. Don't get me wrong... I love Summer, but Fall decor is my absolute favorite (other than Christmas)!

Picture2

This wreath was super simple and affordable. I started out with a plain straw wreath that I purchased at Hobby Lobby for $3.00. Since I have a thing for wrapping my wreaths with fabric ever since I made THIS one for 4th of July I wrapped my Fall wreath with some beautiful burlap ribbon that had an orange and brown detail sewn into it (also purchased at Hobby Lobby). The ribbon was on sale and cost $3.

Picture3

Lastly I glued on a couple of floral accents, cut a mini banner with my Cricut, and strung it to the wreath with baker's twine. The floral pieces cost about $4.00 which puts the grand total at $10.00. You CANNOT buy a wreath for that price! That is so worth the 20 minutes it took me to make it.

Picture4Picture5fall wreath

sign

Hannah, I absolutely LOVE your wreath!
I think I need to make a trip to Hobby Lobby! ;)
Remember you can visit Hannah over at
Lovely Little Life for more cute projects like this one!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Lovely Little Life.