Ginger Snap Crafts: I’m sharing our fall mantel over on Shutterfly today!

I’m sharing our fall mantel over on Shutterfly today!

Hope you are having a fabulous Tuesday! :) I just wanted to pop in to let you know that today I am over on the Shutterfly blog sharing our fall mantel! So if you have a chance pop on over there & take a peek. ;)

Our Fall Mantel with Shutterfly #shutterfly

Last month I shared this desktop plaque over on Shutterfly as well. You can see that post here. I love Shutterfly…..you can find so many fun home décor options over there. :)

Shutterfly Desktop Plaque

Annnd don’t forget about the Stock Up & Save Sale at Silhouette.
All consumables are 25% off using the code GINGERSNAP!

Silhouette Promotion stock up & save #spon

Hope to see you back here tonight for {wow me} wednesday!
I can’t wait to see your latest fall projects! :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.