Ginger Snap Crafts: 9 Spring Ideas

9 Spring Ideas

Hello there! We have had crazy windy & cold weather this week. Buuuut next weeks is suppose to be beautiful with sunny skies & higher temps! Yay! I can’t wait for spring! Annnnd it’s always nice to start some spring time projects around the house or do something fun with the kiddos! So, today I am excited to be featuring 9 Spring Ideas that were linked up to the last several {wow me} wednesday parties. Remember this week’s party is still going on. Feel free to swing by & check all that out here. Buuuuuuuut first stick around to see this colorful & fun feature post. Enjoy! :)

Eggshell Seed Starters @ Glue Sticks

Hello Spring Print @ Simply Designing

How to Create a Floral Crown @ Serenity You

DIY Sidewalk Chalk @ Wonder Mom Wanna Be

Vintage Seed Packets Art @ Picture Box Blue

Creative Green Spring Mantel @ So Much Better with Age

Velvet Upcycled Planters @ Pillar Box Blue

Hello Spring Hoop Art @ Busy Being Jennifer

Painted Planter Pots @ Rain on a Tin Roof

Check out even more fun spring ideas! :)

8 Spring Home Décor Ideas

10 Spring Projects

15 Spring Wreaths

What are you working on this spring?
Have a fabulous weekend! See you back here on Monday! :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

Yum

****I recently decided to hide my comments due to a very high number of inappropriate comments with links. Ick! I am so sorry! I love hearing from each & every one of you! Unfortunately, I don’t have time to weed through & delete the spam comments that keep rolling in. If you have a question or want to connect, please send me a facebook message or find me over on instagram. I’d love to chat! Thank you for understanding!****