Ginger Snap Crafts: 12 Easter Egg Tutorials

12 Easter Egg Tutorials

Hello there! It’s my favorite day of the week I get to feature some of your creativity! Yay! I love looking through all the links of each {wow me} wednesday party & visiting your blogs. You are all so amazing! This week I’m featuring 12 Easter Egg Tutorials that were linked up to last week’s {wow me} wednesday party. This week’s party is still going on! So feel free to stop by & see what everyone is up to! I’ve noticed a ton of spring & Easter projects being linked up! I just love spring! :) If you are a blogger, I’d love to see what you are up to! Be sure to link up all of your fun ideas, DIY projects & recipes. You can to all of right here. Buuuut first check out this egg-cellent feature post. Enjoy! :)

Chocolate Confetti Easter Eggs @ Clean & Scentsible

Dyeing Easter Eggs Naturally @ Walking on Sunshine

Rustic Wooden Easter Eggs @ Tee Diddly Dee

Washi Tape Easter Egg @ Simply Designing

Painted Easter Eggs @ One Thousand Oaks

Easter Egg Wreath @ Pillar Box Blue

Tie Dye Easter Eggs @ She Saved

Decoupaged Floral Easter Eggs @ Sweet Pea

How to Dye Lace Easter Eggs @ Celebrating Everyday Life

Silk Tie Dyed Easter Eggs in the Instant Pot @ Sparkles to Sprinkles

Paper Easter Eggs @ White House Crafts

Chalkboard Easter Eggs

Enjoy even more Easter Egg ideas below! Click the links below the pictures! :)

60+ Easter Egg Ideas

Over 20 Eggscellent Ideas

15 Creative Easter Egg Ideas

Hope you have a great weekend! I’ll see you back here next week. :)
Connect with me on facebook or find me over on instagram.
Or shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

Yum