Ginger Snap Crafts: 9 Colorful Projects

9 Colorful Projects

Hello there! Spring officially arrived yesterday. I am so ready for all the beautiful colors that come with spring! Yay! Annnnnnd today I am excited to be featuring 9 Colorful Projects that were linked up over the last several {wow me} wednesday parties. They are fabulous! If you haven’t check out this week’s party, you totally should. I love browsing the links every week. I always find so much inspiration. You can do all of that right here. Buuuut first check out this very bright & colorful feature post. Enjoy! :)

Quilt Supplies Organizer Embroidery Hoop @ Flamingo Toes

Vintage Sheet Quilt @ Busy Being Jennifer

Crochet Baby Blanket @ Annemarie’s Haakblog

Embroidered USA Map Necklace @ Flamingo Toes

Two Toned Scarf @ Lilia Craft Party

Bright & Simple Crochet Blanket @ The Blue Elephants

DIY Self Adjusting Fabric Bookmarks @ Keeping It Real

Sew Easy Gift Boxes

Embroidery Patterns with Your Cricut

Enjoy these other fabulous & colorful projects! Click the links below the pictures. :)

10 Fabric Projects

15 Sewing Projects

20 Sewing Projects

Have a fabulous weekend! I’ll see you back here next week. :)
Connect with me on facebook or find me over on instagram.

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

Yum