Ginger Snap Crafts: Easy Clipboard Makeover {tutorial}

Easy Clipboard Makeover {tutorial}

Good morning! It’s time for another addition of Craft Lightning! If you’re new here, Craft Lightning is when a group of my favorite bloggers gets together & creates crafts you can do in 15 minutes or less all around a theme. This month the theme is decoupage. Yay! One of my favorite things to work with. ;) I used a little bit of Mod Podge in this fun Clipboard Makeover. Let’s me show you! :)

For this project you will need:
clipboards
Mod Podge (I used matte.)
patterned cardstock paper
foam brush
paper trimmer

Measure your clipboard, and then cut the paper to fit with a paper trimmer.

Apply a thin layer of Mod Podge onto your clipboard.

Put your paper on top of the layer of Mod Podge. Smooth out any wrinkles or bubbles. Add a layer of Mod Podge on top with the foam brush.

Let dry! Annnnnnnnnnd you’re done! Easy peasy! :)

Enjoy these other decoupage projects. Click the links under the picture for the tutorials. :)

Polka Dotted Gift Tags

Washer Necklaces

Washi Tape Photo Plaque

Follow these ladies for decoupage projects all week long! :)

What is your favorite way to use decoupage? Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Please pin this post for later. :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

Yum