Ginger Snap Crafts: Have you seen the new Cricut EasyPress Totes? They’re Cute!

Have you seen the new Cricut EasyPress Totes? They’re Cute!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.

Good morning! I’m just popping in really quick to introduce you to the brand new Cricut EasyPress Totes. Eek! They are adorable! (I’ll be back later today with another new Cricut project. So stay tuned!) I have bragged on Cricut’s fabulous tote line before. Annnnd they have just added the very cute & functional Cricut EasyPress Totes to that line as well. Let me introduce you! :)


First up, these cute totes come in three sizes, small, medium & large. Each bag fits the corresponding EasyPress2 machine. Please note that the original EasyPress fits in the large bag size. You can check all the totes out at the links below. :)

Small - Cricut EasyPress 2 Tote, 6" x 7"
Medium - Cricut EasyPress 2 Tote, 9" x 9"
Large - Cricut EasyPress 2 Tote, 10" x 12" (***Also fits the original Cricut EasyPress, 9" x 9"***)

These premium totes are perfect for transporting your EasyPress along with its safety base, mat & small accessories (each sold separately). The strong velcro straps keeps your machine firmly in place during travel or for storage. I’m using these totes in my craft room to help me organize. (I use the term room loosely…it’s more like a craft closet! ha!) Anyways, these totes are awesome ~ no matter how or where you use them! :)

Each bag includes a large back pocket and a convenient front zipper pocket to hold tools. My EasyPress mats fit perfectly in the back pockets of mine.

Each of these totes are made with premium, thick & padded heat-resistant material for the ultimate protection of your EasyPress! You’ll have no worries when you use these totes. :) 

Honestly, if it were me, I’d go with the larger tote even if you own one of the smaller EasyPress machines. I LOVE its expandable pocket in the back. It’s perfect for your mats or even rolls of extra iron-on! There is also plenty of room inside to hold your EasyPress, base & other supplies.

See how easy it is to adjust the back pocket with the expandable zipper & snaps. Love it! :)

Now you can take your Cricut EasyPress, safety base, mats & small accessories on the go for flawless iron-on transfers anywhere & everywhere. Wahoo! These amazing & super attractive totes will keep your machine protected from bumps & scrapes during your crafty adventures. You’ll love the comfortable shoulder strap & a strong handle with a natural grip that gives you lots of carrying options when you are on the go or in the craft room. If you own an EasyPress, a tote is a must have! Annnnd right now you can get FREE Economy Shipping on orders $99+ to U.S. and Canada at Cricut.com. Use code MARSHIP at checkout. Happy shopping! :)

You can see some of my Cricut EasyPress2 posts right here.

Please pin this post for later! :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

Yum