Ginger Snap Crafts: 10 Amazing Ideas for your Home

10 Amazing Ideas for your Home

Good morning! Awwww…..it’s almost spring! It always makes me want to bust out a new DIY project! How about you? ha! ;) I have a pretty long list for this year. Hopefully, I’ll be sharing some finished projects with you soon! Buuuut first check out these 10 Amazing Ideas for Your Home that were linked up to the last several {wow me} wednesday parties. Remember this week’s party is still going on, so feel free to swing by & check that all out. If you are a blogger, be sure to link up your ideas. I’d love to feature you, too. You can do all of that here. Buuuuut first check out this amazing feature post! Enjoy! :)

DIY Hairpin Leg Table @ Repurpose & Upcycle

No Sew Drop Cloth Curtains @ Simply Beautiful by Angela

How to Paint Your Front Door @ Anika’s DIY Life

DIY Custom Closet IKEA Hack @ Handmade Weekly

Master Bedroom Makeover @ Simply Designing

DIY Easy Stool Seating @ Abbots at Home

How to Prep Furniture for Painting @ So Much Better with Age

Weathered Grey Dining Table Makeover @ Sweet Parrish Place

World Map Desk @ Pillar Box Blue

How to Use Dark Wax on Furniture @ So Much Better with Age

Enjoy these other beautiful DIY projects! :)

10 Farmhouse Inspired DIY Projects

10 DIY Projects

8 Fabulous DIY Projects

Let me know you favorite in the comments below. :)
Have an amazing weekend! I’ll see you back here next week.

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

Yum