Ginger Snap Crafts: Hot Cocoa Bar

Hot Cocoa Bar

This post is brought to you by Life Storage.

Good morning! Well, the first day of winter was this past week. Annnnnd one of my most favorite things about cold weather has to be hot chocolate! How about you? ;) Nothing warms me up better than a delicious cup of hot cocoa with lots of whip cream on top. ha! One of our family’s favorite winter time traditions is throwing a Hot Cocoa Bar. A Hot Coca Bar is so easy to throw together, too!

life-storage-hot-cocoa-bar

Over on the Life Storage blog I’m sharing 5+ hot cocoa bar tips. Everything you need to know from how to make that cute hot cocoa sign to inexpensive ways to decorate the serving table & an easy way to store your toppings. You can see my post right {HERE}. I’m also sharing tons of hot cocoa toppings ideas over there, too. Yum!

You’ll want to stay & look around.
Don’t forget to sign up for the Life Storage blog newsletter.
You can always find the best ideas over there!

Like this amazing farmhouse picnic table…..

Farmhouse Picnic Table at GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb

….this fun wood slice wreath

mine Wood Slice Wreath tutorial #gingersnapcrafts #woodslice #wreath_thumb

…this super functional & stylish farmhouse bench….

farmhouse bench from GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb

…and these cute window boxes.

DIY WIndow Box at Gingersnapcrafts.com_thumb

Let me know some of your favorite hot cocoa toppings.
Leave a comment below. I’d love to add them to our list. :)

life-storage-hot-cocoa-bar

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.

Yum