Ginger Snap Crafts: Candle Gift Idea & Printable

Candle Gift Idea & Printable

Good morning! We have less than 10 days until Christmas! Eek! Annnnnd if you are like me your list is long & time is running out! Am I right? That’s why I love to do most of my Christmas shopping online at a time that is convenient for me plus I don’t have to fight the crowds or get out of my pajamas. ;) I also love finding unique online stores that sale things you wouldn’t always find in stores. There as so many fun small businesses out there! There are so many amazing places to find that unique gift for that perfect someone in your life. When I am shopping online PayPal is my go to way to pay. I don’t have dig my credit card out, it’s secure, simple & accepted just about anywhere. Today I’m excited to share this Candle Gift Idea with you! I found these fun beeswax candles at Bee Raw. They are awesome. Let’s get started!

Candle Gift Idea with Printable at GingerSnapCrafts.com #candle #giftideas

beeswax candle gift idea

My 13 year old son actually has a beehive. So when I was doing my Christmas shopping online (from my comfy couch ha!), and I stumbled across the cute Bee Raw shop, I knew these would make a great gift idea for Christmas. Plus I always think candles make a great gift for anyone, anytime! In my opinion, you can never have enough candles. :)beeraw online store

Shopping online is so easy! I simply put the candles into my cart.

beeraw

Then when I went to check out. I simply clicked “Checkout with PayPal”. Easy peasy!

beeraw store

Be sure to check out PayPal’s One Touch that allows you to pay for items in your shopping basket without having to enter credit card or billing details. It makes it even easier & faster to shop online. You can activate PayPal One Touch right {HERE}.

beeswax candles

To get my candles ready for gift giving I simply made them some cute hang tags. You can print them out right {HERE}. I cut them out with a paper trimmer, glued them on some cute scrapbook paper, added an eyelet & tied it on to my candle with some twine. Too cute!printable merry & bright tags at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Don’t forget for bigger ticket items, you always have the option of using PayPal Credit, which is based on your PayPal transaction history & gives you instant credit when shopping. By choosing PayPal Credit as your payment choice, you can apply for credit during checkout, & where available, choose to use PayPal Credit’s Easy Payment options to spread the price of your purchase payments over time. I love using their 6 month no interest option. It comes in handy during Christmas (and when you need to stock up on craft supplies!). ;) Your PayPal Credit account will be linked to your PayPal account & you’ll see it as a payment option every time you checkout with PayPal.

beeswax candles

Also, just another tip from PayPal, this holiday season, PayPal is offering free return shipping on items up to $30 for up to 11 purchases. Sweet!

beeswax candles with PayPal
What are you buying with PayPal this holiday season? Do you have any favorite small businesses? Let me know in the comments below. I’d love to hear! :)

Candle Gift Idea with Printable at GingerSnapCrafts.com #candle #giftideas

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.

Yum

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.