Ginger Snap Crafts: Merry Christmas to you!

Merry Christmas to you!

Good morning! I’m just popping in really quick to wish you all a Merry Christmas!
I hope you are surrounded with family, friends & lots of yummy food! :)

Q67A4929bw

We are counting down the hours & minutes until we get to talk to our missionary son this afternoon! Eek!
You can follow along with him on his missionary journey {HERE}.

IMG_4948

I am so grateful for this time of year. I am so grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ.
I know he was born as a babe in Bethlehem so many years ago.
I am grateful for His life, His perfect example & His sacrifice for me.
Because of Him I can be with my crazy family forever. There is absolutely nowhere I’d rather be! ;)


For more information on what our family believes go {HERE}.
We’d love to send you a free gift from our family to yours.

Q67A5075

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.

Yum