Ginger Snap Crafts: Travel Games & Printables

Travel Games & Printables

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GetPackin #CollectiveBias

Hello there! I know you already know how obsessed I am with crafting, decorating & everything DIY. ha! Buuuut I am also equally obsessed with family road trips! I just love planning a fun family vacation! I love planning the route, the hotel stays, where to go, what to do, how to get there, fun games to play along the way, the food….everything! ha! After the planning is out of the way, hotels reserved & destinations determined, I always head to Walmart to pick up some fun snacks for the kiddos. I always try to get creative & plan some fun activities for my kiddos, too. So today I’ll be sharing some Travel Games & Printables with you, and I’m also sharing some fun family vacation memories. So let’s get started!

Travel Games & Printables at GingerSnapCrafts.com

We’ve have had some amazing family road trips over the last few years….can you guess where we’ve been? :)

family vacations

Let’s see from top to bottom…the first two pictures are from Yellowstone National Park, sand dunes near St. Anthony, Idaho, the Grand Canyon, a bamboo forest in Cherokee, North Carolina, Mt. Rushmore, Phoenix, Arizona, Gilbert Arizona Temple & one last shot from the Yellowstone River. We have put some miles on our van! ha!

Before we get too far along make sure you enter the Mondelēz Summer Road Trip Sweepstakes to win road trip weekly prizes and a grand prize! Eek! Sweepstakes is from 6/27 to 7/24. So hurry & enter below. Good luck!

Mondelez Road Trip #GetPackinSweepstakes

Alright….let’s get to that tutorial….

travel supplies

You will need:
a cookie sheet
these printables
white cardstock
printer
laminator & laminating sheets
adhesive magnetic strips
dry erase markers
your favorite snacks from Walmart

You can print out the printables right {HERE} onto cardstock (or right click & save the images below & size as needed).

sos

add

subtracttic tac toe

Two of these printables are math problem games. I love to sneak a little learning in when I can! Plus I have two of our road trip must have games ~ tic tac toe & SOS.

travel printables

After everything was printed out. I laminated everything. I love my laminator! :)

travel sheets for kids

Then I stuck one magnet strip on the back of each game. You’ll see why in just a bit!

traveling with kids

Then grab some of your favorite snacks! I found all of these at Walmart.

favorite travel snacks #roadtrip

I picked a box of BELVITA Chocolate Sandwich Breakfast Biscuits, a huge bag of SWEDISH FISH Soft & Chewy Candy, a of box Single Serve NUTTER BUTTER Cookies (Yum!) & a box of HONEY MAID TEDDY GRAHAMS Graham Snacks. I’m obsessed with NUTTER BUTTER Cookies! They are my favorite! ha! Not only are these snacks yummy, but they make great accessories to our road trip games! SWEDISH FISH are great for adding & subtracting! My kiddos use a cookie sheet as a tray. The edges keep all the “fish” in place & the magnetic strip keeps the printable in it’s spot, too.

travel with kids

The SWEDISH FISH also make great place markers for tic tac toe along with the HONEY MAID TEDDY GRAHAMS.

travel tic tac toe

Plus, they all make great snacks when you get the munchies in the car! :)

travel snacks

I really love the individual sized packaging! It makes it so convenient to pass out snacks in the car. Love it!

travel snacks for kids

Remember you can find everything you need to make these road trip printables & yummy snacks for your family road trip at Walmart. You can also purchase road trip variety snack pack bundles over at Walmart.com

walmart snacks

Also, at select Walmart stores you can find coupon booklets that include coupons for RITZ Cracker Sandwiches, BELVITA Sandwich Breakfast Biscuits, SWEDISH FISH Soft & Chewy Candy 1.9 lb. bags & TRIDENT Unwrapped Gum. Look for it! :)

Check out some of our very favorite family road trips below (just click the picture for more)…..

Family Friendly Tips for Visiting the Grand Canyon at GingerSnapCrafts.com #grandcanyon #roadtrip #family

20 Must Do's in Old Nauvoo at GingerSnapCrafts.com #churchhistory #Nauvoo #OldNauvoo

Our Visit To North Carolina at GingerSnapCrafts.com #familyvacation #vacay #bowiefam #gingersnapcrafts

Be sure to pop over {HERE} for more road trip ideas, games & tutorials.  Let me know what your family loves to do on road trips. How do you keep your kids entertained? What is your favorite vacation destination? I’d love to hear. Leave a comment below. :)

Travel Games & Printables at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb2

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.