Ginger Snap Crafts: “Ofishally” a Missionary {printable}

“Ofishally” a Missionary {printable}

Good morning! I hope you all had a fabulous 4th of July! This 4th of July was a little weird for us, because our oldest is on his own this year all the way in Utah! Eek! He is serving a 2 year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He has been at the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah for the past 3 weeks. He has learned a ton & had lots of fun. Today he heads out to the Salt Lake City West Mission. He is so excited to get started serving the people of Utah. To celebrate “ofishally” becoming a missionary I sent him a small treat in the mail last week. I thought it turned out super cute, so I thought I’d share the free “You are ofishally a missionary now.” printable with you! So keep reading! :)

Ofishally a Missionary

For those of you who don’t know what a mission is. In our Church the youth, young men age 18+ and young women age 19+, can serve a mission. A mission can be anywhere in the world! Missionaries can be found all over the globe. You’ve might of seen a few riding around on their bikes in Sunday clothes with black name tags! ha! Young men serve for a period of 2 years. During that time they can email home once a week, and they are able to call on Mother’s Day & Christmas. They serve & teach the people where they serve. It’s an amazing experience. I’ve already seen such growth in my son. His letters home have been amazing. He sounds so happy! :) For more information on what we believe you can go {HERE}. If you have a missionary out….make sure you grab this tag! You can right click & save or go {HERE} to print it out.

ofishally a missionary now

All I did was cut it out, & then I glued it to a piece of scrapbook paper, punched a hole & tied it onto a bag of Swedish Fish with curling ribbon. Easy peasy! :)

missionary gift ideas 
Now check out some pictures of my favorite missionary!

BritPic

My son is on the left. I just love him so much!

District34A

This is his district (the group he is assigned to).

Temple

The MTC is right across the street from the Provo, Temple.

Templebuds

Elder Bowie & his companion

You can follow along with Elder Bowie & all of his missionary adventures over on his blog.

zachbowie.com

Click the button above to visit his blog. Enjoy!

Annnnnd if anyone lives in the Salt Lake City West Mission & you spot my son, I’m not against stalking him! haha! Drop me an email I’d love to know how he is doing! :)

Don’t forget about the Worldwide Indexing Event 2016 July 15th –17th.
You can find out more information right {HERE}.

Event-4

Have an awesome day! I’ll see you back here tonight for {wow me} wednesday!

missionary gift ideas

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb2

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.