Ginger Snap Crafts: Make Your Own Sticker Book {tutorial}

Make Your Own Sticker Book {tutorial}

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CelebrateAmazingBDays #CollectiveBias

Hello! It’s summer! Eek! I love summer time! Summer is extra special at our house because not only do we start the summer off with a birthday (my oldest son’s birthday is June 5th), but we end with a birthday, too. My youngest son’s birthday is August 14th. So we celebrate all summer long! ha! Birthday cards are always a huge part of our birthday celebrations. My kiddos love getting cards in the mail, and we always line up all the birthday cards on the fireplace mantel during their birthday week. Truthfully, they usually stay up there a couple of extra weeks! My hubby & I always like to give the kiddos a card on their birthday to add to their collection. It makes us feel good inside to see their faces when they read their cards. American Greetings has the most amazing birthday display right now at Walmart. They make it so easy to celebrate all the birthdays in your life. In addition to birthday cards American Greetings also has tons of fun party supplies, gift boxes, ribbon, gift bags & more. I used some of these supplies to make a sticker book for one my younger son’s birthday gifts. So keep reading, & I’ll show you how to make your own sticker book, too!

Make Your Own Sticker Book at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Do you remember back in the 80s when sticker books were so popular? I sure do! I know I had one or two. ;) Let’s bring sticker books back! ha! (After I made this sticker book I realized that these would make awesome party favors as well at your next birthday party!) My kiddo loved his!

You’ll need a few supplies to get started:
American Greetings reversible roll wrap
paper trimmer
vinyl lettering
laminating sheets
laminator
scissors
hole punch
key ring
ribbon
American Greetings stickers

sticker book supplies

I just had to show you these stickers! Aren’t they cute? 
American Greetings even makes puffy stickers & stickers with googly eyes!

stickers from American Greetings

The reversible roll wrap works perfect for this project. I love that it’s reversible!

American Greetings Wrapping Paper

First, you will cut five 7 inch squares with a paper trimmer using the wrapping paper.

sticker crafts

Next, you’ll laminate the squares. You could also use clear contact paper to laminate.

kid gift ideas

After you laminate the sheets it will make it easy to take the stickers off & on your book.

sticker crafts for kids

Next I added some vinyl lettering on the front.

my sticker book

Then I labeled each page with hearts, dinosaurs, my favorites, birthday, etc.

birthday gift ideas

Next I punched holes in the top corners of each page, slipped on a key ring & added a bit of ribbon. All done!

gifts for kids

When giving as a gift tuck in some sticker sheets along with the book.

sticker book for party favors

Then let your birthday boy go to town organizing his sticker collection.

birthday gifts ideas for children

I also found some fun birthday cards to go with the sticker book. Isn’t this one perfect? More stickers!

birthday cardbirthday cards for kids

This cute dinosaur birthday card for kids caught my eye, too!

funny cards for kids

You can’t go wrong with funny happy birthday cards!

funny kid cards for birthdays

Remember you can find everything you need for celebrating birthdays from American Greetings at Walmart.

happy birthday supplies from American Greetings

You can keep in touch with American Greetings on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram &/or Twitter.

Check out some of my favorite projects with American Greetings. :)

Father's Day ideas

tie cake topper

DIY Photo Memory Board at GingerSnapCrafts.com

DIY photo memory board

Polka Dot Picture Frame at GingerSnapCrafts.com #picture #frame

polka dot picture frame

Let me know how you celebrate birthdays in the comments below. I’d love to hear. :)

Make Your Own Sticker Book at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb2

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.