Ginger Snap Crafts: You Make Me Look Sharp Teacher Gift Idea & Printable

You Make Me Look Sharp Teacher Gift Idea & Printable

Hello! I promise this will be my last school related post for quite awhile. This mom is ready for summer! Wahoo! I did have to share this simple “You Make Me Look Sharp” teacher gift idea that we made for my son’s preschool teacher last week. I’m also sharing the FREE printable to go with it. So you can make one, too! So keep reading! :)

teacher gift & printable

teacher gift idea #easygiftidea

I love giving practical gifts. Aaaand who doesn’t need a good pair of scissors?

Thank you for making me look sharp.

You can print out a set of these tags right {HERE}, or right click & save the image above.

teacher gift idea #teacher

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.
I’ll be back Monday with a summer filled post. I promise. ;)

PS If you missed Monday’s post. You can download another
teacher gift printable over there. Check it out right {HERE}.

easy teacher gift idea & printable at GingerSnapCrafts.com

teacher gift & printable

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.