Ginger Snap Crafts: S’MOREO Camp Treat & Printable #OREOmultipack

S’MOREO Camp Treat & Printable #OREOmultipack

Good morning! It’s that time of year when the kiddos are headed off to summer camp! Annnd I have the perfect camp treat to send to camp with your kids ~ S’MOREOs! They will love sharing these with their friends. Annnnd I love these OREO 2-packs! They are the perfect serving size for snack time (2 cookies per pouch), convenient to grab & go & can be found at your local grocery store. They are also perfect for party favors & treat bags! So keep reading to see how easy these are to put together. I also have a free printable. So you can make these, too! :)

s'more camp treat & free printable at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Oreo 2 packs at Walmart

OREO has just launched the brand new 2-pack multipacks (sold 18 to a box). They are a convenient grab-and-go snack especially designed for packed {summer!} schedules. You can drop one in your bag or tuck away one at your desk or in your lunch. The OREO 2-pack is perfect for a quick treat at work, running errands, carpooling to family activities or family trips. Annnnd did I mention that they come in Nutter Butter, too? Yum!

smoreo treat

To make these S’MOREO treat bags you will need:
(1 ) 18 ct. OREO multipack box
2 marshmallows per bag
2 mini chocolate bars per bag
treat bags
twine
this printable (You can also right click & save the image below. Then size as needed.)
cardstock
printeri need s'more friends like youI printed out my tags. Then I used my Silhouette’s print & cut feature to cut them out. You could also use a paper punch, paper trimmer or decorative scissors to cut them out.

s'more printable

Then I put everything inside my treat bag, & then tied on the tag with some twine. Cute!

s'more treat bags #gingersnapcrafts

Remember to look for the new OREO (& Nutter Butter) 2-pack 18 count multipacks in their convenient grab-and-go packaging (that makes them the perfect delicious portion size!) in stores now. They are perfect for a quick treat, while you are out & about running errands, in your lunch box & as party favors or gifts. :)

s'more camp treat & free printable at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.