Ginger Snap Crafts: Teacher Gift Idea & Free Printable

Teacher Gift Idea & Free Printable

Hello! Summer has started over here! Yay! My kiddos got out of school last Wednesday. Buuut I know a few of you are still in school (like my nephews in North Carolina!). So I wanted to share this easy teacher gift idea & free printable with you! I made this last week for my daughter to take to her teacher. If you are out of school already ~ pin it for next year. ;)


I was so not on top of teacher gifts this year! May was just too crazy busy. I was on the way to an end of the year preschool trip with Robyn from Create it. Go!, & she actually suggested this cute highlighter gift idea. Annnd I happened to have a few packs of highlighters left over from my amazing teacher gift basket from Office Depot. So I whipped up this cute teacher gift the night before the last day of school! Whew! That was close!


I think they turned out so cute. So I wanted to share the free printable with you! You can print a set out right {HERE}. You can also click on the image below & then right click & save. Enjoy! :)


Do you ever wait to the last minute to get teacher gifts done (like me!)?
What are you doing for teacher gifts this year? I'd love to hear.
Leave a comment below. :)


Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
  
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.







This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.