Ginger Snap Crafts: Tie-Dye Party Favor Bags #TieDyeYourSummer

Tie-Dye Party Favor Bags #TieDyeYourSummer

This post is brought to you by Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Kit®, I Love to Create and Blueprint Social. All opinions are my own.

Hello! Well, I promised you a summer filled post today, and I am going to deliver! ha! Tie-Dye Your Summer is the perfect way to kick off summer vacation. It is definitely one of our family’s favorite summer time traditions! It’s fun, so easy to do & with Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Kit® it is mess free! Yay! My two younger kiddos & I had fun making these Tie-Dye Party Favor Bags. We tried a pretty fun tie-dying technique using squirt guns to make them. So keep reading to see how we did it. :)

tie dye party favor bags at GingerSnapCrafts.com
supplies

Supplies: 
Tulip® One-Step Tie-Dye Kit®
canvas bags
zipper sealed bags
squirt guns
water

Directions:
Mixing the tie-dye colors is super easy ~ no measuring, stirring or complicated steps. You simply fill the bottles to the line with water. Put the lid on. Shake gently until the powder is dissolved. Now you are all set!

Tulip Tie Dye

We soaked our canvas bags in some water, and then we wrung them out really well.

tie dye (2)

Next, we filled our squirt guns with different colors of tie-dye, and my kiddos got busy! ;) I love that this tie-dye kit comes with gloves. It really helped to control the mess!

#tiedyeyoursummer

They completely soaked the bags with dye on both sides!

tie dye bags

Next we put the canvas bags in zipper sealed bags & let them sit overnight. Then we rinsed & washed them on the gentle cycle. That’s it!

ziploc bag for tie dying

We filled the bags with summer favorites, and they made the perfect party favor bag!

tie dye

What are some of your family’s favorite summer time traditions?
I’d love to hear. Leave a comment below. :)

tie dye (1) 


You can connect with I Love to Create on~
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+ & YouTube

Be sure to follow #tiedyeyoursummer for more fun tie-dye ideas!

tie dye party favor bags at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
  
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.





This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.