Ginger Snap Crafts: Blocks that say a lot!

Blocks that say a lot!

I love, love, love these blocks!
Of course, as usual...my idea wasn't original I got it from here.
I changed it up a little bit...I added more blocks (13 in all),
and by doing that I can spell lots more words (over 50)!


For any time:
welcome
forever
be happy
home
prayer
faith
family
hope
dream
tooth fairy (we need this one for our house!)
peace
ctr (choose the right)
friends
(and my favorite) Happy Birthday


Winter time:
let it snow
kiss
romance
i love you
frosty
snowman
snow day
winter
cool
noel
believe
new year
be mine

Spring Time:
mother
Easter
lucky
spring

Summer Time:
USA
summer
sunshine
America
freedom
father
swim

Fall Time:
bootiful
boo
blessed
monster
be thankful
pumpkin
school time
autumn
gratitude
spooky
fall
harvest

I'm sure there's more but that's all
I could come up with for now!
...so over 50 seasonal sayingsfor almost every holiday (I think!). :)
How awesome is that??

Supplies Needed:13 2.5 inch x 2.5 inch blocks
craft paint (I used Apple Barrel 2608 Country Tan)
vinyl letters (52 letters in all-I used the
Americana font in all lowercase letters in black vinyl.)

Block 1- H,O,E,D
Block 2- A,C,R,S
Block 3- R,P,E,T
Block 4- V,N,L,Y
Block 5- E,O,M,D
Block6- S,M,K,I
Block 7- T,F,B,W
Block 8- G,H,N,L
Block 9- P,A,V,U
Block 10- C,K,T,S
Block 11- I,P,G,R
Block 12- R,E,U,F
Block 13- E,H,L,Y

These are available on my etsy shop, here.

handmade projects

One Month To Win It