Ginger Snap Crafts: Warm Fuzzy Jar.

Warm Fuzzy Jar.

What would you do for a warm fuzzy?

I totally stole this post from my sister, Amber's blog. :) I don't think she'll mind! I thought it was a great idea, and wanted to share it with you. :)

"My friend Stacy teaches the first grade in Dallas. She has so many great ideas as a teacher . . . soooooo . . . when I had to interview a teacher last year for one of my classes, she was the first teacher I asked. I look forward to copying her ideas in my future classroom---this year she is trying to give positive reinforcement to her students by encouraging them to be 'bucketfillers.' I decided this idea might work for my 'students' too . . . the three of them. :) Whenever I see them filling someone else's bucket (doing something for someone else), they get a warm fuzzy in theirs (well, I couldn't find buckets, so I got glass jars). It is working really well. Kayden (KK) filled her bucket yesterday, so she got to go to the store and pick out a new toy. So, of course when the older ones got home from school, Karston immediately started cleaning the house . . . LOVE IT!! :) So, what would you do for a warm fuzzy?!! "