Ginger Snap Crafts: Make Over Monday: Windows

Make Over Monday: Windows

Happy Monday!

Well, this past week we have been
doing some home improvements.
Nothing major.
New paint & new floor
in the living room (Love it!)
We are so close to being done, too!
Yippee!!

Last week I was
painting my living room.
So I had all the blinds
taken down off the windows,
and I realized that I loved it! :)
It makes the space look bigger,
lets in the sun,
you get to see the flowers
(I just put window boxes
under my front room windows!).
Best of all, you don't
have to dust the blinds anymore! :)

I asked my husband what he thought
about leaving the blinds off,
& as usual, he said "If you like it, I like it!"
No help. :(

So, what do you think?

Blinds or no blinds?

Vote on my sidebar
or don't be shy,
leave a comment. :)

Before


After


Notice my new paint color?
It reminds me of a hershey kiss. :)