Ginger Snap Crafts: Ornament in a Vintage Box + ornament blog hop

Ornament in a Vintage Box + ornament blog hop

Good morning! Did you have a fabulous Thanksgiving? I hope so! We are all in Dallas with family. The kiddos have had a blast with their cousins. Now that Thanksgiving is over, it’s time to start thinking about Christmas & all of those Christmas crafts. I am excited to joining in with some of my blogging friends to bring you a fun #ornamenthop. I’ll have links to their posts at the bottom of this one, but first let me show you how I made this cute Ornament in a Vintage Box. Let’s get started!

ornament in a vintage box at GingerSnapCrafts.com

ornament gift ideas

Supplies:
this cut file from Silhouette
Silhouette CAMEO (affiliate)
ribbon
scissors
thick vintage Christmas scrapbook paper (mine is from Canvas Corp)
hot glue & glue gun
vinyl lettering (I used the Isabella font.)
ornaments

First, you will cut out your ornament boxes out using your Silhouette CAMEO.

ornament 1

Next, I assembled my boxes using hot glue.

ornament 2

ornament 3

ornament 4

ornament 5

ornament 6

Then I applied my vinyl lettering to the ornaments. You can see how to cut & apply vinyl lettering right {HERE}.

ornament 7

Then I put my ornament in the box. I used just a little bit of hot glue on the bottom to keep it in place.

ornament 8

The last thing I did was tie a bow around the box. All done. :)

ornament 9

I thought these would make cute teacher or friend gifts for my kiddos to take to school to pass out. They were so simple to make, & I love the vintage & handcrafted feel of the box.

ornaments for Christmas time

Be sure to check out some more fabulous handmade ornament ideas in the links below. Have fun! #ornamenthop

diy-ornaments

For even more ornament fun, click the picture below.

7 Homemade Christmas Ornaments at GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb[1]

ornament gift ideas

ornament in a vintage box at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.

Yum