Ginger Snap Crafts: 15 Gift Ideas for Your Graduate

15 Gift Ideas for Your Graduate

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Guides4eBay #CollectiveBias

Hello! You probably know by now (I’ve talked about it a lot!) my son is graduating from high school this year. As graduation day nears I am getting more nervous & excited. Annnnnd not to mention emotional! Quick! Pass the tissues! ;) I have found that as I focus on things like ordering announcements, thinking of graduation gift ideas, planning his graduation party & taking senior pictures I’m not quite as emotional. I’ve got to stay busy & not dwell on the fact that my baby is leaving me!

15 Gift Ideas for Your High School Graduate

zachary

I’ve put together a guide to 15 Graduation Gift Ideas. I’d love for you to check it out. You can do that right {HERE}. I tried to think of ideas that were both useful & fun to get. If you can think of anything I missed, let me know in the comments below! I’m still deciding on a gift, & I am open to suggestions! :)

zacharybowie

I guess I better get back to planning this guy’s graduation! Up next, I’m working on a slideshow of all his high school pictures. He’s going to love it I’m sure! (Especially that first day of 9th grade picture! ha!)

zach on the trombone

Annnnnnnd just for fun here he is on the first day of kindergarten! Awwww! ;)

back to school with Ginger Snap Crafts_thumb[1]

Also, if you have any tips for this mom on how to let go with out becoming a blubbery mess every time you think about it, let me know in the comments below. I could use the help! ;) (Click the picture below for my graduation gift ideas!)

15 Gift Ideas for Your High School Graduate

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb2

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.