Ginger Snap Crafts: Teacher Gift Idea & Printable

Teacher Gift Idea & Printable

Hello there! This week has been a little bit crazy! ha! Yesterday we had the last day of school complete with kindergarten graduation. My little cutie is now a 1st grader! Eek! How did that happen? ;) I’m just popping in really quick to share this easy Teacher Gift Idea & Printable. This is what my kiddos took to their teachers yesterday. I simply printed out the tag, cut it out & tied it around a bouquet of flowers. Easy peasy! Enjoy! I’ll be back tomorrow with this week’s feature post. :)

Teacher Gift Idea at GingerSnapCrafts.com #teacher #gift

You can print out these cute tags right {HERE}. Or click on the images below & then right click & save to your computer. Enjoy! (For personal use only. Thanks!)

bloom orangebloom pinkbloom purplebloom turquoise bloom yellow

teacher

flowers

teacher gift idea

I hope you are having a great week! To see how I made my vertical strawberry patch right behind my daughter go {HERE}. :)

Teacher Gift Idea at GingerSnapCrafts.com #teacher #gift

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb2

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.