Ginger Snap Crafts: Pumpkin Crunch Sundae & Pie Bar Ideas

Pumpkin Crunch Sundae & Pie Bar Ideas

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ShareTheJoyOfPie #CollectiveBias

The holidays are a wonderful time of year! I love that we all take time to think a little bit more about others than ourselves this time of year. What a better way to do that than to share some of the comfort & yumminess you can find in Marie Callender's® Dessert Pies & Reddi-wip® with family & friends. I used both of these to make this delicious & nutty Pumpkin Crunch Sundae.

pumpkin crunch sundae at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Marie Callender's® Dessert Pies and Reddi-Wip® can be found easily at your local Walmart store in the dairy & frozen sections. Look for it the next time you are in the store.

marie callender's

Marie Callender's® Dessert Pies are known for their made from scratch flaky crust, and everything is a little bit better with Reddi-Wip® on top. Don’t you think? ;) Annnd you’ll see in just a bit why I bought so many pies!

razzleberry

Let’s get to that recipe! You will need:
Marie Callender's® Pumpkin Pie (cooked, cooled & crushed)
Reddi-Wip®
butter pecan ice cream
granola
8 pint size mason jars

ingredients

You will layer you mason jars with one layer of pie, ice cream, pie & then ice cream.

pumpkin recipe

Swirl some Reddi-Wip® right on top & then sprinkle with some granola.

pumpkin crunch dessert

Keep in the freezer until ready to serve. Makes 8 servings.

pumpkin crunch

Now let me tell you about why I had so many pies! The holidays are a great time to share good times with friends, right? Annnnd there isn’t anything better than sharing a great time AND yummy food with friends. So I am going to show you how to put together a simple pie bar for your guest. First things first, we are going to need some names tags for all those pies. So let me show you how I made some simple wood slice placeholders.

wood slice placeholders at GingerSnapCrafts.com

First, you’ll need to find a stick. This is just one my hubby found for me. Slice it into 3 inch long pieces.

wood slice project

Next, with a hand saw, carefully saw a 1/4 inch groove in the top.

wood slice crafts

Make place cards using card stock & stamps. Slip it into the groove. Ta-da! All done.

pie party

I used some large wood slices as stands for my pies, and I decorated with leaves & pinecones. I used my fall sign as a backdrop. Then invite your friends over & enjoy!

wood slice

Random Tip >>>>  If you cover the edge of the crust with aluminum foil while cooking, you will be able to keep the crust from burning. (It works! I tried it!)

apple dutch pie

Another idea for the holidays is to perform a random acts of pie-ness. ;) You know like leaving a fresh baked pie on someone's front door. We always knock & run away before getting caught (hopefully!).

pie bar

Remember you can find everything you need for this pie bar at Walmart.

image1image2

Check out more pie recipes & print money saving coupons at Share the Joy of Pie.
What is your favorite kind of pie? Let me know in the comments. :)

pie bar tips

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.