Ginger Snap Crafts: Inside Out Party Favors {tutorial}

Inside Out Party Favors {tutorial}

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #InsideOutMovieNight #CollectiveBias

Hello! Have you heard? Inside Out is has been released on Blu-ray/DVD. Eek! We had so much fun watching this movie at the drive this past summer, and my kiddos (& me!) couldn’t wait to see it again & again & again. ha! It’s a little too cold to be watching movies outside this time of year, but it is the perfect time to host an indoor movie night. So let me show you how to make these easy Inside Out Party Favors that would go perfect with your movie night! So let’s get started!

Inside Out Party Favors at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Inside Out

I picked up everything I needed for our movie night at Target. I love the Spritz party line that you can find exclusively at Target. You literally can find everything you need for just about every party or occasion at Target! Annnnd don’t get me started on their Dollar Spot. Annnnd their craft supplies….amazing! It’s addicting! ha! These little jars are just too cute! Annnnnd you can use them for some many things ~ organization, gift giving and to make these cute party favors!

supplies

For this project you will need:
Spritz jars (4 pack, 6 oz. jars with lids)
Spritz Tags (10  count)
Spritz Twine
gumballs
vinyl lettering or fine tip markers

I don’t want to spoil the movie if you haven’t seen it yet, but I’ll fill you in on just a few details. ;) It’s about a little girl named Riley & what goes on inside her head. There a 5 main characters ~ Joy, Sadness, Anger, Fear & Disgust. These emotions work together to help Riley through a difficult transition to a new home & school. I made tags to match each of these emotions using vinyl lettering. You could also just use a fine tip marker to do this part.

tags

Another little tidbit about the movie is that you will see a lot of colorful balls! Just go watch the movie! It will make perfect sense! ha! These gumballs were perfect to represent that! You can find these gumballs in the party aisle at Target. I filled each little jar with some gumballs.

inside out party

Then I put on the lid & tied on a tag. I thought each guest could pick the jar with their favorite character on it. My favorites are Joy & Sadness. Watch the movie ~ you’ll see why! :)

candy jar

I just used a few simple decorations to set up our party table.

inside out disney movie

I love this quote! It remind me of what Joy says in the movie ~ “There are a lot of things to be happy about.” So I stuck it on our party table, too.

happy quote

I also put up a cute pennant banner & some bags of popcorn, drinks, paper straws, the Inside Out DVD/Blu-Ray case & some random gumballs (of course!).

inside out DVD at Target

My biggest tips for party throwing is to keep it simple!

inside out blu-ray dvd

Be sure to head to Target to pick up your copy of Inside Out. You can’t miss the huge display right in front of the store. :) Inside Out DVDs and Blu-Rays purchased at Target include 20 minutes of exclusive bonus content and deleted scenes. You don’t want to miss that. Eek!

image1

Who is your favorite Inside Out character? I’d love to hear. Leave a comment below.
Do you love to throw parties? What is your biggest tip? I’d love to hear that, too! :)

Inside Out Party Favors at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.