Ginger Snap Crafts: Rainy Day Monsters {kid craft} #makeitfuncrafts

Rainy Day Monsters {kid craft} #makeitfuncrafts

This post is brought to you by Make It Fun Crafts®. #makeitfuncrafts #MIFTeam

Hello! How are you? We are on the countdown to no more school. Yay! Only 3 more days! We can’t wait! ha! Over the summer we definitely bust out the craft supplies more often especially when it’s raining or too hot to play outside. I keep a big tub of craft supplies in our pantry so the kiddos can grab it anytime they feel like creating. We have all kinds of things inside. One of the things I love to keep on hand are the fun foam  products that come in so many fun shapes & sizes from Make It Fun Crafts®. I’m so excited to show you our latest rainy day creation. (It has rained a bunch!) These Rainy Day Monsters are so fun to make with just a few supplies! So let’s get started. :)

Rainy Day Monsters at GingerSnapCrafts.com #makeitfuncrafts #kidscraft #MIFTeam

monster craft

My 8 year old & 5 year old helped me create these silly monsters! :)

fun supplies for kids crafts

You’ll need a few things to make this craft:
You can find all these supplies at JoAnns or any other craft supply store.

supplies

Let me show you how I created my pink fuzzy monster.

monster crafts for kids

I wrapped my Make It: Fun® Foam Egg with this fuzzy wire I found at JoAnns.

#monster #craft

I found these cool eye ball stickers! Yay! No gluing! ;)

silly eyes

So, I just stuck eyeballs all over the place.

fun things to do with kids

For my monster’s feet I just twisted some of the fuzzy wire together.

monster feet

Then I glued my little guy right on top & added some pipe cleaner antennas.

googly eyed monster craft

Adorable!

kids crafts at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Some other fun monster ideas:
  • cover your foam egg with pom poms
  • stick cardstock polka dots all over your monster
  • fringe some crepe paper & wrap around your monster
  • paint your foam eggs & stick in a bunch of pipe cleaners
  • cover your foam egg in tissue paper
  • get creative!!!! :)
kid craft for the summer

monster craft

What fun kid craft ideas to your kiddos love to do?
I’d love to hear! Leave a comment below. :)

Rainy Day Monsters at GingerSnapCrafts.com #makeitfuncrafts #kidscraft #MIFTeam

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
  
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.






This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.