Ginger Snap Crafts: Pizza Party Ideas & Printables #BigPizzeriaTaste

Pizza Party Ideas & Printables #BigPizzeriaTaste

This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and TONY’S® Pizza, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #BigPizzeriaTaste http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

Hello! How are you? Did you have a great weekend? I hope so! We had tons to do, & I think we got most of it done. ha! When I was a little girl nothing brought us more excitement than two words ~ Pizza Party! Our pizza parties always included frozen pizza (like yummy TONY’S® Pizza!!), soda, chips & a dessert. We have continued that tradition with our own kiddos, & they love them just as much I did as a kid. At our house every Friday night is pizza party night. So keep reading to see how easy it is to throw a simple pizza party for your family. I also have some cute pizza party printables for you. :)

Pizza Party Ideas & Printables at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Tony's Cheese Pizza

I don’t know about your kiddos, but my kids can eat a ton! ha! That’s why I was super excited to see that TONY’S® Pizza is 30% larger now! You will definitely have enough pizza to feed a crowd! I also love that Tony’s pizza is made from real cheese, has Italian-style herbs in the sauce, has that authentic pizzeria taste & can be conveniently found at my local Walmart. You can print out a coupon right {HERE}.

pizza at Walmart

My kiddos are obsessed with cheese & pepperoni pizza. So for this party I bought Tony’s® Pizzeria Style Cheese Pizza, Tony’s® Pizzeria Style Half Pepperoni & Half Cheese Pizza & Tony’s® Pizzeria Style Pepperoni Pizza.

Tony's Pizza Party

We don’t always make decorations, but I thought it would be fun!

pizza cupcake toppers

I made a super cute pizza banner & matching cupcake toppers.
You can print out you own set right {HERE}.

Pizza Party Banner & Cupcake Toppers #freeprintable #gingersnapcrafts

You can also right click & save the image below & size as needed.

pizza printable at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Another easy way to decorate is to wrap your soda bottles in matching scrapbook paper. Cuuuute!

pizza party drinks

Right now you can save $.75 off of any TWO (2) Tony’s Pizza (14.14 oz. or larger). This Walmart coupon is available until 6/30/15. (Hurry! It’s only available while supplies last though!).

Tony's Cheese Pizza

Do you have any fun family traditions?
Does your family love pizza as much as mine?
I’d love to hear. Leave a comment below. :)

Pizza Party Ideas & Printables at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.