Ginger Snap Crafts: “Mint” to Be My Valentine {printable} & Valentine Blog Hop

“Mint” to Be My Valentine {printable} & Valentine Blog Hop

Hello! Today I’m excited to by joining with 14 fabulous bloggers to bring you a fun Valentine blog hop with lots of fun Valentine ideas, printables & recipes! So if you are new & visiting from another blog this morning welcome to GingerSnapCrafts.com. :) I’m so glad to have you, and I hope you’ll come back often to visit. I love sharing easy, fun & cute ideas!

Today I am excited to be sharing a cute “Mint” to Be My Valentine card idea {& a free printable!} with all of you! So keep reading to see how easy these were to put together. :)

mint to be my Valentine printable at GingerSnapCrafts.com #Valentines #printable

To make these cute cards ~ first you’ll need to download this free printable to your computer. :)Valentine Printable at GingerSnapCrafts.com #Valentine #printable


Then you’ll need to gather a few supplies:
white cardstock
Mint Hershey Kisses (or you could use the red & white peppermint candies)
glue dots

free printable
straight edge paper trimmer

#Valentines #printable #supplies

You’ll print the cards out onto white cardstock. Then I used a paper trimmer to cut them into cards. Then take a glue dot & stick the candy to the heart.

#Valentine #printable GingerSnapCrafts.com

You can have your kiddos sign their name to the back! You might want to have them do that before you stick on the candy. ;)

#Valentine #kids #craft

Now they have a cute Valentine to give to their friends! ;)

mint to be my Valentine printable at GingerSnapCrafts.com #Valentines #printable

Check out the rest of the love-ly Valentine’s Day ideas! :)

Valentine Blog Hop Collage

You Blow Me Away Valentine {The Girl Creative}
Valentine Bingo {Create.Craft.Love}
Valentine Cookie Bouquet {Lizzie Jane Baby}
Slinky Valentine {Two Thirty-Five Designs}
Valentine, You Make My Heart Burst {Play, Party, Pin}
Glow Stick Valentine {Creative Ramblings}
Valentine Accordion Book {Happy Go Lucky}
Felted Coffee Cuff {Dukes & Duchesses}
Strawberry Fool in Love {Days of Chalk & Chocolate}
Valentine’s Day String Garland {Delineate Your Dwelling}
Valentine Treat Bag {Summer Scraps}
Pecan Pretzel Bites {Just Us Four Blog}
"Mint" to Be Mine Printable {me}
 Valentine Drink {Krystal Kitsch}

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.