Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #105

{wow me} wednesday #105

Welcome to  {wow me} wednesday!



So glad YOU are here!

Last week I introduced my ah-mazing summer contributors team:the summer contributors team at gingersnapcrafts.com

If  you missed them….here they are again:

Rachel ~ R & R Workshop ~ Craft Contributor
Amber ~ Crazy Little Projects ~ Sewing Contributor
Barbara ~ Chase the Star ~ DIY/Craft Contributor
Amanda ~ Jedi Craft Girl ~ Sewing Contributor
Shatzi ~ Love & Laundry ~ Recipe Contributor
Jessica ~ Pretty Providence ~ DIY Contributor
Emily ~ The Benson Street ~ Printable Contributor
Pete ~ Say Noodle ~ Kid's Craft Contributor
Aki ~ Minted Strawberry ~ Printable Contributor
Chrissy ~
The Taylor House ~ Recipe Contributor
Kristina ~ Kristina J.~ DIY Fashion Contributor
Nancy ~ Do Small Things with Love ~ Felt Contributor
Heather ~ Twin Dragonfly Designs ~ Kid's Craft Contributor

I hope you’ll pop over to their blogs & say hi!
I’m excited to see what they share with us this summer. :)

SO are you ready to PaRty?  

The “rules” are simple.
Please consider sharing this party on
facebook, twitter, google+ or pinterest.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
Must be something made by YOU!
{No etsy shops, giveaways, or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 

 
Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!


Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post!  Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.